Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,665 (€2,505) in Leipzig.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)