Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.183 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,281 (£2,234) in Leicester.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 3 hours ago)