Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.857 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,352 (£2,411) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)