Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.599 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,634 (£1,469) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)