Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,477 (€2,882) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (44 minutes ago)