Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.459 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,503 (€2,883) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)