Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.465 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,704 (€2,640) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)