Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.877 DKK / CHF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 38% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,836 (CHF 3,757) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)