Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.830 DKK / CHF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 43% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,201 (CHF 5,447) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)