Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.831 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,580 ($2,281) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)