Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.552 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,353 (3,259 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)