Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.335 DKK / PAB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,401 (2,431 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)