Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.474 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,041 (€2,548) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)