Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12175 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,142 (RD$ 91,512) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)