Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12916 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,928 (RD$ 84,611) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)