Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14846 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,485 (RD$ 57,153) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (32 minutes ago)