Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14075 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,918 (RD$ 49,153) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)