Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.461 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,009 (€2,548) in Larnaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)