Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,846 (€2,397) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)