Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,518 (€2,485) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)