Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,374 (€2,197) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)