Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,785 (元11,516) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)