Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,814 (元10,132) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)