Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,844 (元15,537) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)