Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19803 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,655 (43,707 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,576 (36 minutes ago)