Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19048 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,485 (86,546 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)