Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20666 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,081 (87,494 ฿) in Lampang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)