Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05469 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,066 (₨147,475) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)