Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.987 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,615 (10,376 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)