Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.207 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,667 (4,834 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)