Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.042 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,535 (10,547 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)