Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01026 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,744 (CH$1,631,559) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (22 minutes ago)