Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00979 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,686 (CH$1,704,533) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)