Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23347 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,350 (ARS $35,764) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)