Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35684 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,418 (Mex$ 20,788) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)