Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.988 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,437 ($b9,548) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)