Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,391 ($b11,110) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)