Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,110 ($b11,151) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)