Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.008 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,116 ($1,443) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)