Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.949 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,168 ($1,463) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)