Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,466 ($2,259) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)