Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26828 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,953 (L 44,556) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)