Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27611 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,623 (L 42,096) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (37 minutes ago)