Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28360 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,533 (L 26,562) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (43 minutes ago)