Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25802 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,660 (L 49,066) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)