Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01444 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,731 (466,157 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)