Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,544 (€1,946) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)