Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,985 (€2,548) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)