Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06118 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,049 (¥344,048) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)