Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05718 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,645 (¥431,003) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)