Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05700 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,091 (¥457,727) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)