Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06013 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,384 (¥405,524) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)