Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05813 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,050 (¥448,144) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)