Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 997 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.343 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,437 (Dinar 1,051) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)