Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.913 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,500 (Dinar 616) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (about 1 hour ago)