Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 683 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.592 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,619 (Dinar 1,094) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)