Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 873 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.974 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,367 (Dinar 1,066) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)