Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.138 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,514 (Dinar 972) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)