Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 793 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.199 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr25,127 (Dinar 1,185) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)