Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.599 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,545 (Dinar 599) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)