Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.633 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,152 (Dinar 935) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)