Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08219 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,198 (Taka 111,909) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)