Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,733 (руб 88,618) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)