Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09868 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,776 (руб 78,802) in Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$550 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)