Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.950 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,170 (12,812元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)