Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,640 (GH₵12,850) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)