Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.329 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,019 (GH₵14,315) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)