Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.669 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,735 (GH₵4,035) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)