Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06181 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,268 (¥247,002) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (30 minutes ago)