Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05988 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,870 (¥248,324) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)