Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03824 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,472 (744,534 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)