Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04129 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,047 (534,027 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)