Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04192 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,746 (351,766 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)