Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04254 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,481 (434,426 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)