Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,512 (RM7,702) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)