Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.473 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,162 (RM8,257) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)