Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.573 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,993 (RM4,445) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)