Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.551 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,774 (RM8,881) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 2 hours ago)