Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,823 (RM9,295) in Kuala Terengganu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)