Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.549 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,862 (RM8,302) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (42 minutes ago)