Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,170 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.571 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,979 (RM5,716) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (28 minutes ago)