Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,104 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.570 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,498 (RM4,775) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)