Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 554 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.515 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,778 (RM8,435) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pisa costs €1,430 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)