Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.473 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,802 (RM6,655) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)