Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05981 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,483 (125,113 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)