Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06041 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,059 (83,753 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (37 minutes ago)