Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 30% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,286 (kr 30,169) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)