Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,114 (kr 41,840) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)