Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 20% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,673 (kr 35,739) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)