Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.723 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,415 (kr 42,070) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 4 hours ago)