Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,113 (kr 35,575) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)