Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21822 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,028 (41,372₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)