Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11726 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,259 (руб 44,851) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)