Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06339 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,754 (216,978 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)