Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.667 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,414 (8,046 zł) in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)