Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09094 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,422 (₨114,603) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)