Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 45% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,181 (HK$30,507) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)