Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 42% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,743 (HK$20,828) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (35 minutes ago)