Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.835 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 31% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,047 (HK$35,982) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)