Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 43% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,355 (HK$25,142) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (36 minutes ago)