Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,942 (HK$42,525) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)