Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 42% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,795 (HK$20,080) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)