Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.874 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 50% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,051 (HK$32,094) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)