Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.560 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,428 (RM9,887) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)