Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,440 (RM8,409) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)