Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,787 (RM8,286) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)