Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.592 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,476 (RM9,096) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)