Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.592 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,985 (RM8,782) in Kota Bharu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)