Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.785 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,474 (9,230 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)