Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.703 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,469 (6,735 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)