Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09887 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,602 (руб 97,114) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)