Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12001 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,525 (руб 46,038) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)